Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weekly 3 - ATC Diary and some lovely creations from the Allcraftz girls

The following is the ATC for the week 3 of the ATCs4U weekly diary challenge. The theme was birthday as it is both Liz's and De's Birthdays in January. It was fitting as it is Mark's as well this month. Though the card itself was a bit of a cheat as I just rehashed an old design from a previous swap, but I did testosterone it up a bit as the originals were very pink.

I also got some fantastic atcs from a couple of themed ATC swaps. The theme for the group below was metal. Thankyou to the fantastic artists - Leesa, Sharon, Nic and Robyn.



The next theme was trees. I think that this could be about my favourite theme for ATCs as it's impossible not to make something gorgeous with a tree - don't you agree. Thankyou Marnie, Joy, Nic and Marcy for your lovely creations.

No comments: