Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Die(cutt)ing

It's been a week today since this virus started and I'm still feeling like death warmed up!  Now the other half has got it and boy is he cranky!  So I thought while I'm on one of the Codral highs that I would slip into the craft room, away from his accusing eyes and get creative.  On the Southern Girls Challenge Blog they have a diecut challenge. So I thought I would give it a go.  Phew!! I didn't realise how much energy it took to run a few dies through the cuttlebug.  I'm exhausted now. Below is my entry into their challenge.  The border around the edge is the Spellbinders Elegant Posts trimmed to make the frame.  The other dies are all Nellie's Mulitframe dies.  The little birdy image on the inchie is a Dover image I fussy cut. All the inking is Tim Holtz distressing with a bit of glimmermist on the border.


I'd also like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Hotshot Craft Blog  Diecut Challenge

I think it might be time for a nap or maybe some therapeutic colouring of a nice stamp image, cheers for now, Linda.

2 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, so lovely dies just perfect for the challenge. thanks for joining us at SGC, good luck, cheers Sue N x

craftymum said...

A really super card. Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Die Cuts challenge

hugs Sarah

do check out our shop http://www.hotshotcraft.co.uk as we have lots of offers