Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Inspired to be inspired

Today I have made a card for the unity be inspired challenge.  I have followed the colour inspiration photo for my card. To create my card I masked off an area with tape and colour with the rectangle with picked raspberry, spiced marmalade and abandoned coral using the mini distress applicator. I then flicked the panel with water and removed a bit of the colour is some splotches. I then stamped the flowers from the Unity itty bitty Wishing you Joy stamp set. I extended the stems of the flowers to the boundary of the colour panel with a black sharpie. I then got a waterbrush and coloured the flowers with more of the picked raspberry distress ink to deepen the colour. I then went over the flower with the Wink of Stella glitter brush - not that you can see it in the picture. I stamped and embossed the sentiment from the dragon fly of beauty Unity itty bitty set in ranger weathered white embossing powder on vellum. The vellum sentiment was folded over and attached to the card panel on the back and the whole panel was mounted on black card. I then attached some white iridescent sequins to complete the card. Thank you for checking out my card. Cheers Linda

1 comment:

joslyn said...

beautiful card...loving the background♥